Your contact details and privacy
If you would like to receive further information from any of the prize providers, please indicate your wishes and preferences. If you indicate you would like to receive communications from any business related to this competition, but then change your mind in the future, you may unsubscribe at any time.
Entry to the competition is not in any respect conditional on subscribing to receive further information or correspondence.
- We regret that we cannot accept entries from anyone below 18 years of age. By entering this competition you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- All entries must be received by midnight on 30 April 2019.
- By entering, you give your permission for Cicerone to publish your name if you are a prize winner.
- One entry per person - duplicate entries will not be counted and you may be disqualified.
- There are no cash alternatives available for the prizes listed.
- Entry to the competition must be made on the Cicerone website.
- Employees of Cicerone and of contributing prize sponsors are excluded from the competition.
- The prizes are non transferable, non refundable and subject to availability. No purchase necessary.
- Winners will be notified after the competition closes. All decisions are final.
- Additional terms from KE Adventure Travel: This is a competition with the chance to win the following free places on KE Adventure Travel trips in 2020:
- MAIN PRIZE: Two free places with flights on KE’s guided Everest Basecamp Trekking holiday in Nepal [link: https://www.keadventure.com/holidays/nepal-trekking-everest-basecamp-namche-bazaar]
- RUNNER UP: Two free places without flights on KE’s guided cycling trip Bike Jordan Dead 2 Red [link https://www.keadventure.com/holidays/jordan-cycling-dead-red-sea-petra]
- RUNNER UP: Two free places without flights on KE’s Self-Guided Walking In Lisbon & Serra de Sintra in Portugal [link https://www.keadventure.com/holidays/Self-Guided-Portugal-Lisbon-Sintra-Short-Break]
- For Everest Basecamp Trek Land only places are worth £1,845 per passenger
- Return flights from the UK are valued up to £800 each (£1,600 for both) inclusive of taxes.
- If requested flights cost more than this, the winner will be responsible for any additional costs.
- The cycling trip in Jordan land only places are worth £1,195 per passenger
- The self-guided walking trip land only places are worth £390 – £425 per passenger
- The prize must be claimed and booked by 31 May 2019.
- Travel is valid for any guaranteed departure during 2020 with the exception of two periods for the Everest Basecamp Trek. Travel is not valid from 20th March throughout April 2020 and is not valid throughout December 2020.
- All accommodation is on a twin sharing basis. Single rooms or tents can be requested at a supplementary cost while staying in Marrakech.
- This offer is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- You must be suitably fit and both passengers must able to complete the holiday that is won. Everest Basecamp is a Level 7 and at high altitude, Bike Jordan Dead 2 Red is Level 8, and Self-guided walking in Lisbon & the Serra de Sintra is Level 3. If you are not, you will not be awarded this prize and no alternative will be given. Read about our KE’s trekking grades here and the ‘is this holiday for you’ information at the bottom of the holiday page.
- KE reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition at any time without notice.