Cicerone Help & FAQs
The guidebook I really wanted has just gone out of print. Can you suggest how I might get one?
There are a number of possibilities such as Amazon, AbeBooks or eBay. Second hand bookshops are the best places to find second hand copies of our guidebooks but you do have to hunt around for them.
If the book has recently gone out of print you can ask us - we may still have copies.
If we get lots of enquiries about a particular guidebook, then we will listen, and may see if we can make the book available again.
- Why are your guidebooks different colours?
- What is the difference between a reprint and a new edition?
- Why are only some of the guidebooks covered with PVC?
- Why do you sometimes not reprint guidebooks?
- Does the paper you use come from environmentally friendly sources?
- What other areas and countries are you planning guidebooks to in the future?
- The guidebook I really wanted has just gone out of print. Can you suggest how I might get one?
- Can I ask an author a question?
- I've got an update for you
- What are the updates and how do I get them?
- I am going abroad with a trekking company. Do I need the guidebook?
- How do you decide which guidebooks to publish?
- Why are some of your very old guidebooks still for sale?
- What countries do your guidebooks cover?