Cicerone Help & FAQs
What other areas and countries are you planning guidebooks to in the future?
We are always working to improve our range of guidebooks, even in the areas we already cover in depth. We also work to extend our coverage into other outstanding regions in the world. Our coverage in North America and South America is limited, and Africa and Asia we barely touch at all, except the Himalayas.
In due course we hope to publish guidebooks for all the world’s best walking, trekking, mountaineering or cycling areas. And if we’ve missed anywhere, let us know!
You can see the guidebooks that we will publish in the next three months here.
- Why are your guidebooks different colours?
- What is the difference between a reprint and a new edition?
- Why are only some of the guidebooks covered with PVC?
- Why do you sometimes not reprint guidebooks?
- Does the paper you use come from environmentally friendly sources?
- What other areas and countries are you planning guidebooks to in the future?
- The guidebook I really wanted has just gone out of print. Can you suggest how I might get one?
- Can I ask an author a question?
- I've got an update for you
- What are the updates and how do I get them?
- I am going abroad with a trekking company. Do I need the guidebook?
- How do you decide which guidebooks to publish?
- Why are some of your very old guidebooks still for sale?
- What countries do your guidebooks cover?