Cicerone Help & FAQs
Why do you sometimes not reprint guidebooks?
We would love to keep everything in print all the time, of course. But we have to be tough with ourselves. If the guidebook doesn’t sell well, then we may not be able to repeat it. If we cannot be sure of keeping the guide up to date and accurate then we will not go ahead and reprint it until we can be confident.
- Why are your guidebooks different colours?
- What is the difference between a reprint and a new edition?
- Why are only some of the guidebooks covered with PVC?
- Why do you sometimes not reprint guidebooks?
- Does the paper you use come from environmentally friendly sources?
- What other areas and countries are you planning guidebooks to in the future?
- The guidebook I really wanted has just gone out of print. Can you suggest how I might get one?
- Can I ask an author a question?
- I've got an update for you
- What are the updates and how do I get them?
- I am going abroad with a trekking company. Do I need the guidebook?
- How do you decide which guidebooks to publish?
- Why are some of your very old guidebooks still for sale?
- What countries do your guidebooks cover?