How well do you know your mountains? Try our Christmas Quiz and win a signed book
Natalie has created a Christmas Quiz for you to have a go at - simply say what you see! The pictures all contain clues to mountains - some easy and some, quite frankly, fiendish.
Questions 1-3 are on mountains of the Lake District, 4-6 are on UK mountains, 7-9 are European mountains and 10-12 are world mountains.
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org to be in with a chance of winning a signed Cicerone guidebook of your choice (depending on author availability). Please do not reveal your answers on facebook or twitter - we want everyone to be able to have a go (without cheating).
*** The answers are now included below as the competition has closed.***
2. Dollywaggon Pike
3. Green Gable
1. Parkhouse Hill (Peak District)
2. The Cobbler (Arrochar, Southern Highlands) – NOTE: also known as Ben Arthur
3. Fan Hir (Brecon Beacons)
1. Mönch (Bernese Alps, Switzerland)
2. Cristallo (Dolomites, Italy)
3. Store Trolltinden (Trolltindan, Norway) – NOTE: also known as just Store Trolltind
1. Table Mountain (South Africa)
2. Bearhat Mountain (Montana, USA)
3. Mount Sinai (Egypt)
To read more articles like this get our newsletter
The newsletter you will want to read! Join over 30,000 enthusiasts from around the world. If you don’t love our mix of new books, articles, offers and competitions, you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never spam you, sell your data or send emails from third parties.