The Pennine Way - social media competition
Terms & Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 01.07.2022. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter, like, comment, or interact with any post that references this giveaway on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. You do not need to like, comment, or interact with every post that references this giveaway on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
6. All valid entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 04/07/2022.
7. The prize for 3 x winners is: a copy of The Pennine Way - the Path, the People, the Journey and The Pennine Way guidebook.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via direct message by 08/07/22. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. By entering this competition, all entrants agree to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of running the competition as detailed in these terms and conditions.
11. We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
12. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this competition is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and you agree that Facebook, Instagram nor Twitter shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this competition.
13. The promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. The Promoter is Cicerone Press, Juniper House, Murley Moss Business Park, Oxenholme Road, Kendal, LA9 7RL.
15. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.