We will never try to persuade you to stock something inappropriate, and are happy to help you choose a suitable range of titles to get the best return on the space. If space is an issue or you want to stock a wider range, we may be able to help by loaning you a display spinner free of charge, for as long as you need it.
- Help you plan the most suitable range to stock
- Provide information to help keep track of new guidebooks and editions
- Assist with stock control and re-ordering
- Provide images and information for your website. Front cover, back cover and overview maps are available along with title information in excel format
- Arrange author talks and support in-store events
- Provide free display equipment for Cicerone guidebooks (on long-term loan from us)
We send printed catalogues to all retailers on our database twice each year. In addition, we can provide information by email on a monthly or quarterly basis highlighting the forthcoming titles, and keeping you up to date with out of stock / out of print titles. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to be added to our mailing lists.
As well as these various communications, we also try to visit many of our trade customers as possible. If you would like one of us to visit you to discuss any aspect of trading with Cicerone, contact Sarah Spencer, or call on 01539 587982 to chat further or arrange a convenient time to visit.