Win a Big Rounds backpacking bundle
Win a Big Rounds backpacking bundle! The Big Rounds - the Bob Graham, the Paddy Buckley and the Charlie Ramsay - are Britain's three most challenging long-distance mountain rounds and this guidebook is packed full of advice on how to tackle them from running and backpacking experts.
These routes are grand, circular tours of the Lake District, Snowdonia and Lochaber, and the book includes a full guide to each round for both walkers and runners, the history of each round, and advice from running and backpacking experts.
- A copy of the Big Rounds by David Lintern
- A Lowe Alpine Aeon 35 rucksack
- A Helium 400 sleeping bag from Mountain Equipment
- An Otus II headlamp from Silva
- Some Nikwax goodies
- A Cicerone Buff
- A Cicerone notebook and pen
The Big Rounds
Running and walking the Bob Graham, Paddy Buckley and Charlie Ramsay Rounds
Guidebook to walking and running the 'Big Rounds' - The Bob Graham, the Charlie Ramsay and the Paddy Buckley. Includes practical information and advice, notes on access and environmental impact, tales from the Rounds, plus insights and strategies from the likes of Jasmin Paris, Nicky Spinks, Charlie Ramsay, Jim Mann and Paddy Buckley.More information
- We regret that we cannot accept entries from anyone below 18 years of age. By entering this competition you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- All entries must be received by midnight on 31 August 2019.
- By entering, you give your permission for Cicerone to publish your name if you are a prize winner.
- One entry per person - duplicate entries will not be counted and you may be disqualified.
- There are no cash alternatives available for the prizes listed.
- Entry to the competition must be made on the Cicerone website.
- Employees of Cicerone and of contributing prize sponsors are excluded from the competition.
- The prizes are non transferable, non refundable and subject to availability. No purchase necessary.
- Winners will be notified after the competition closes. All decisions are final.