Why stock Cicerone guidebooks?
- Cicerone guides are written by outdoors people, for outdoors people.
- Cicerone has been publishing guidebooks for nearly 50 years, so we should know what we're doing!
- We support our retailers with regular information, in-store visits, promotional materials and display equipment, and we promote our range of guidebooks with advertising, marketing activity and through social media.
We are a small team, and work extremely hard with some wonderful authors, editors, cartographers and designers to make the guides as trustworthy as possible – reliable, accurate and attractively presented. Our reputation is the result of who we are and what we do. We believe in the Cicerone brand, and work hard to tell the world about it.
Download a copy of our 2023 catalogue here.
We can provide an ONIX 3.0 feed as complete file, or an ongoing delta feed that keeps you up to date with any changes. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to starting receiving our title information via ONIX, or to talk about any of your data requirements.
Support for Retailers
We will never try to persuade you to stock something inappropriate, and are happy to help you choose a suitable range of titles to get the best return on the space. If space is an issue or you want to stock a wider range, we may be able to help by loaning you a display spinner free of charge, for as long as you need it.
- Help you plan the most suitable range to stock.
- Provide information to help keep track of new guidebooks and editions.
- Assist with stock control and re-ordering.
- Provide images and information for your website or social media channels. Front cover, back cover and overview maps are available along with title information in excel format.
- Connect you with our authors for opportunities including interviews and bespoke commissioned content.
- Arrange author talks and support in-store events.
- Provide free display equipment for Cicerone guidebooks.
We send printed catalogues to all retailers on our database twice each year. In addition, we can provide information by email on a monthly or quarterly basis highlighting the forthcoming titles, and keeping you up to date with out of stock / out of print titles. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to be added to our mailing lists.
As well as these various communications, we also try to visit many of our trade customers as possible. If you would like one of us to visit you to discuss any aspect of trading with Cicerone, contact Sarah Spencer, or call on 01539 587982 to chat further or arrange a convenient time to visit.
August 2023 releases
September 2023 releases
October 2023 releases