The Camino Portugués or Portuguese Camino is a fantastic route for pilgrims looking for a more rural experience on the Camino de Santiago. This Camino trail starts in Lisbon, Portugal’s dazzling capital and home to several UNESCO sites, and takes pilgrims across stunning countryside, villages and towns such as Santarém, one of the last Moorish bastions in Portugal; Coimbra, famous for its 13th century university; and gorgeous Porto with its colourful riverfront and home of Port wine.
Your contact details and privacy
If you would like to receive further information from any of the prize providers, please indicate your wishes and preferences. If you indicate you would like to receive communications from any business related to this competition, but then change your mind in the future, you may unsubscribe at any time.
Entry to the competition is not in any respect conditional on subscribing to receive further information or correspondence.
Your email or alternative details are required by Cicerone for contact purposes in the event of qualifying for a prize. If you have not subscribed to receive further information from Cicerone, your details will be deleted from our database within one month from the end of the competition.
- We regret that we cannot accept entries from anyone below 18 years of age. By entering this competition you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- All entries must be received by midnight on 31 July 2018.
- By entering, you give your permission for Cicerone to publish your name if you are a prize winner.
- There are no cash alternatives available for the prizes listed.
- Entry to the competition should be made on the Cicerone website.
- Employees of Cicerone and of contributing prize sponsors are excluded from the competition.
- The prizes are non transferable, non refundable and subject to availability. No purchase necessary.
- Judges decisions are final.