Cicerone Help & FAQs
What are the updates and how do I get them?
We know that a guidebook can be out of date as soon as it is printed. We do our best to help readers with this by passing on any update information we have.
Updates are available for free either by visiting the book page or by subscribing to Updates in your account. You can subscribe to all updates, or just choose the books you need updates for. We send update emails every Friday but you will only get an email when there is something new to send.
If you have an update for us please let us know: Send Us an Update.
- Why are your guidebooks different colours?
- What is the difference between a reprint and a new edition?
- Why are only some of the guidebooks covered with PVC?
- Why do you sometimes not reprint guidebooks?
- Does the paper you use come from environmentally friendly sources?
- What other areas and countries are you planning guidebooks to in the future?
- The guidebook I really wanted has just gone out of print. Can you suggest how I might get one?
- Can I ask an author a question?
- I've got an update for you
- What are the updates and how do I get them?
- I am going abroad with a trekking company. Do I need the guidebook?
- How do you decide which guidebooks to publish?
- Why are some of your very old guidebooks still for sale?
- What countries do your guidebooks cover?