When someone says, ‘I’m going to walk the Camino,’ they mean the Camino Francés – the main one, the big one. Other walks hold treasures, too, but this walk is incomparable. Of the many camino options, the Camino Francés is the most legendary, the most traveled and the most revered. The ‘French Way’ begins on the French slopes of the Pyrenees Mountains, where nervous and excited pilgrims receive a stamp on their pilgrim passports in red-roofed Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port. After many miles of following the yellow arrows, walkers arrive at Santiago de Compostela, their spirits soaring with hard-earned memories of walking and wonder.
Your contact details and privacy
If you would like to receive further information from any of the prize providers, please indicate your wishes and preferences. If you indicate you would like to receive communications from any business related to this competition, but then change your mind in the future, you may unsubscribe at any time.
Entry to the competition is not in any respect conditional on subscribing to receive further information or correspondence.
Your email or alternative details are required by Cicerone for contact purposes in the event of qualifying for a prize. If you have not subscribed to receive further information from Cicerone, your details will be deleted from our database within one month from the end of the competition.
- We regret that we cannot accept entries from anyone below 18 years of age. By entering this competition you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- All entries must be received by midnight on 29 February 2020.
- By entering, you give your permission for Cicerone to publish your name if you are a prize winner.
- Entry to the competition should be made on the Cicerone website.
- One entry per person - duplicate entries will not be counted and you may be disqualified.
- Employees of Cicerone and of contributing prize sponsors are excluded from the competition.
- The prizes are non transferable, non refundable and subject to availability. No purchase necessary. There are no cash alternatives available for the prizes listed.
- Our decisions are final.
- Prize includes 7 nights for 2 people (including accommodation in selected hotels, breakfast, luggage transfers and holiday pack with practical information such as maps and pilgrim passport; as well as access to the CaminoWays.com 24/7 support number during your trip) on any of the -CaminoWays.com routes (self guided tours). Additional services such as bike rental, hotel upgrades, airport transfers, etc... can be added (cost involved).
- Travel dates are flexible but we recommend the prize winner gets in touch as soon as possible as travel dates will depend on hotel availability.
- Prize is valid for 12 months (to book and travel before end of March 2021)
- View more information about the trip here: https://caminoways.com/caminofrances. Please not that the information here specifies a 6 night itinerary but you will have 7 nights. You can either split the long day into Arzua or spend an extra night in Santiago.