Cicerone Help & FAQs
Our no quibble refund policy
If you are not happy with the guidebook you have ordered please return it to us in perfect condition with a note of your contact details. We will then arrange a refund or an exchange for an alternative Cicerone guidebook.
If you do not wish to pay for return postage (for overseas orders) we may be able to offer a discount voucher on a new purchase instead - please contact us for further information.
If our catalogues and website have not been crystal clear about the contents of the guide, please let us know.
- How much is postage and packing?
- How long does delivery take?
- Will you deliver to an alternative address?
- I don’t live in the UK. Where can I buy your guidebooks?
- Can I change my delivery address?
- Do you have any second hand or old editions I could buy?
- Our no quibble refund policy
- What is BookSource?
- Will I be able to get Cicerone guidebooks to a particular area or country when I am visiting there?
- Terms and Conditions