Win Your Basket
We're celebrating the gradual easing of lockdown with a competition. Three lucky winners will have their orders fully refunded - imagine receiving your books, and then getting a full refund!
How it works
Three lucky winners will have their orders fully refunded.
Entry is automatic when a qualifying order is placed and you can place multiple orders. You can only win once.
Qualifying orders placed between 1 April and 30 April 2021 will be entered into a prize draw. The maximum value that will be refunded is £150 per order.
Three winning orders will be chosen at random and be refunded up to a value of £150 each.
Your contact details and privacy
- We regret that we cannot accept entries from anyone below 18 years of age. By entering this competition you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- All entries will be deemed to be orders placed between 1st April and midnight on 30 April 2021 (BST).
- By entering, you give your permission for Cicerone to publish your name (in whatever format you would prefer) if you are a prize winner.
- You may place as many orders as you wish (or need) between 1-30 April, however the three prizes will be related to individual order references, regardless of value.
- Each person can only win once; if multiple orders from the same person/address are chosen then the most recently drawn entry/ies will be discarded and new entry/ies drawn.
- The order value, up to a maximum of £150, will be refunded per winner.
- We regret that online orders for trade customers, Cicerone authors or staff members will be disallowed.
- Winners will receive a refund directly onto the payment method used to place the order.
- Entry to the competition is solely for orders placed on the Cicerone website between 1-30 April.
- Winners will be chosen using a random number generator, and notified after the competition closes.
- All decisions are final.