Competition: Win Lake District Fell Guidebooks & HARVEY Maps!
You can win a complete set of all eight guidebooks in Cicerone's Walking the Lake District Fells series and the accompanying maps from HARVEY Maps.
This October, Cicerone have teamed up with HARVEY to offer one lucky winner the chance to bag themselves the complete set of Cicerone's Walking the Lake District Fells guidebook series by Mark Richards, as well as the accompanying maps from HARVEY. Simply pop your name and email address in the form below to enter!
THE COMPETITION PRIZE INCLUDES:
- Walking the Lake District Fells - Buttermere
- Walking the Lake District Fells - Borrowdale
- Walking the Lake District Fells - Coniston
- Walking the Lake District Fells - Keswick
- Walking the Lake District Fells - Langdale
- Walking the Lake District Fells - Patterdale
- Walking the Lake District Fells - Wasdale
- Walking the Lake District Fells - Mardale and the Far East
- HARVEY Lake District Superwalker map - Lake District North
- HARVEY Lake District Superwalker map - Lake District West
- HARVEY Lake District Superwalker map - Lake District East
- HARVEY Lake District Superwalker map - Lake District South East
Find out more about the guidebooks in the Walking the Lake District Fells series here:
About the Harvey Lake District Superwalker maps
The four HARVEY Lake District Superwalkers are the go-to maps for walking in the fells. These 1:25,000 scale maps are tough, light and 100% waterproof, taking you from Skiddaw and Helvellyn, to Ambleside and Wast Water, covering all 214 Wainwrights inbetween. Allowing you to open directly to either side of the sheet and easily refold to pack away into your bag, these maps are an essential tool for planning your hikes and navigating the fells. HARVEY mapping is used throughout all 8 volumes of the Cicerone Lake District Fellranger series. The clear and accurate mapping, alongside detailed routes written by Mark Richards, create the ultimate guides to walking in the fells!
HARVEY Maps specialise in publishing award winning maps for the outdoors. Created from original mapping, these tough, light, durable and 100% waterproof maps have been used by outdoor enthusiasts for over 40 years.
Your contact details and privacy
If you would like to receive further information from any of the prize providers, please indicate your wishes and preferences. If you indicate you would like to receive communications from any business related to this competition, but then change your mind in the future, you may unsubscribe at any time.
Entry to the competition is not in any respect conditional on subscribing to receive further information or correspondence.
Your email or alternative details are required by Cicerone for contact purposes in the event of qualifying for a prize. If you have not subscribed to receive further information from Cicerone, your details will be deleted from our database within one month from the end of the competition.